It's been an exhausting day, mostly likely due to the amount of awesomeness that was included yesterday. Midsummer's Eve was spent with family, and we had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, this morning, I would have to get up at five, which meant I only got 4 hours of sleep. It does take a toll on the body to not get the regular amount of sleep in. That's why I figured today's workout wouldn't be that awesome.
|Side chest pic taken at home after my workout.|
# WORKOUT: CHEST, BICEPS
- Set 5: 5 x 110,2 lbs (50 kg)
- Set 7: 5 x 154,3 lbs (70 kg)
- Set 5: 8 x 77,1 lbs (35 kg)
- Set 6: 8 x 77,1 lbs (35 kg)
- Set 5: 5 x 71,6 lbs (32,5 kg)
- Set 6: 5 x 77,1 lbs (35 kg)
- Set 7: 5 x 82,6 lbs (37,5 kg)
- Set 8: 5 x 93,6 lbs (42,5 kg)
- Set 5: 8 x 55,1 lbs (25 kg)
- Set 6: 8 x 59,5 lbs (27 kg)
# MORNING WALK TIME: 46,33 MINUTES
# Workout Notes:
Whatever I had figured prior to getting to the gym, it wasn't the case. Today's workout was in fact awesome and there were good increases going on as far as the weights were concerned. This is giving me a good amount of hope as I progress towards my future body.